Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sample Of Vote Of Thanks At Wedding Reception

News of Quebec cinema in France



La Croisette this year three will scroll at the Quebec filmmakers Fortnight .



Denis Villeneuve will present his film Polytechnic , released in recent weeks in Quebec. This is the second experience of the director in this section, after Cosmos in 1996. He also presented Un 32 août sur terre 1998 in Un Certain Regard.
The film recounts the massacre at the Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal occurred Dec. 6, 1989. Marc Lepine, aged 25, had opened fire on students, focusing on women. He killed 14 people and injured both before committing suicide.



I killed my mother is first feature of very young filmmaker Xavier Dolan. Written, directed and performed by him, the film tells the autobiographical story of a young boy with his mother.



Finally, Denis Côté also present its fourth feature film . The film tells the story of Jean-Paul Colmor, an old man who lives at the bottom of a row in Saint-Amable and owns an auto graveyard.






M discovered - very Late - May is the selection of films produced by the NFB and available on their website. A selection very generous and allows me to level my seizures of Quebec cinema. I try for once to control my bulimia and hope it takes a few weeks. I urge you to check it out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment